Hello *Associate*,

Greetings from GSquire Business Solutions Inc.
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*

*Need 10+ Years – Preferably locals*

*Position: Sr. Teradata Developer*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA (preferred) or New York, NY (onsite)*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

The Teradata Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and
maintaining Teradata stored procedures. The ideal candidate will have
experience with Teradata, SQL, and stored procedures. The candidate will
also be responsible for maintaining Teradata databases and implementing
enhancements and performance tuning.

Responsibilities:

•            Design, develop, and maintain Teradata stored procedures

•            Maintain Teradata databases

•            Implement enhancements and performance tuning

•            Troubleshoot and resolve database issues

•            Work with other developers and DBAs to ensure database
integrity and performance

•            Stay up-to-date on Teradata technologies and best practices

•            CICD pipelines

•            Understanding of Hive scripts

•            Understanding of Informatica Process (workflows, tasks etc.)

*Qualifications:*

•            Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
or a related field

•            7+ years of experience with Teradata

•            5+ years of experience with SQL

•            Experience with stored procedures

•            Experience with database maintenance

•            Experience with performance tuning

•            Excellent communication and teamwork skills

•            Ability to work independently and as part of a team

•            Ability to learn new technologies quickly

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekhar*

*GSquire Business Solutions Inc.*

*Email: m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*