Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Project Manager with Data Governance *

*400 E 14th Street, Des Moines, IA 50319 *

*In Person interview Only *

*Hybrid *

*Short Description: *

The Program Manager (PM) designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.

*Complete Description: *

PLEASE SUBMIT LOCAL CANDIDATES TO THIS POSITION.  OUT OF TOWN CANDIDATES
MUST AGREE TO RELOCATE.  ONLY SUBMIT RESOURCES THAT ARE ABLE TO BE ONSITE
DAY 1.   THIS POSITION REQUIRES RESOURCE TO WORK ONSITE A MINIMUM OF 2 DAYS
PER WEEK.  NO FULL REMOTE OPTION.  THE EXPECTATION IS THAT THIS RESOURCE
LIVE/WORK IN THE DES MOINES METRO DURING ASSIGNMENT.

*Position Summary *

Client is seeking a Project Manager responsible for overseeing the
establishment,

improvement, monitoring, and training on the data governance initiative for
the Iowa Department

of Education.

The Data Governance Coordinator will work with stakeholders across the

Department to ensure data is collected, stored, shared and reported in a
manner consistent with

the needs of the organization. The candidate will lead the establishment
and implementation of

a Department-wide data governance program, including policies and processes
covering data

access and use, data security, metadata management, privacy, and more.

The Coordinator will also seek out program, process, and technological
improvements that will (1) foster improved data quality and appropriate use
of data; (2) eliminate redundancies; and (3) reduce the data

reporting burden through the use of better data collection and data use
processes, supports and

tools. The position requires strong communication, facilitation and project
management skills;

experience with data use and policies within an education and/or government
agency; as well

as an understanding of IT concepts and systems.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>