Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Data Center/Cloud Project Manager*
*Location: Connecticut, Remote*
*Type: Contract*

*Candidate Must Be Local *

The State of Connecticut, Department of Administrative Services, Bureau of
Information Technology Solutions (BITS), maintains data-centers in various
locations in the state. Of these, the Groton data-center location is part
of a lease agreement with Pfizer. With a 5 year lease extension currently
in effect March 2024, it will be vacated, with conclusion by Q1 2029.

the Data Center/Cloud Project Manager is responsible for the following
initial major stages in 2024-2025:
- Identification of alternatives and options for future computing needs
- Sunset and migration strategy
- Architecture and capacity planning
- Capital and operating expense planning

The major phases outlined, will bring forth a deep understanding and
evaluation of the needs and costs for on-prem, co-location, cloud based and
hybrid solutions.  This will span the existing foot-print in Groton and
other smaller sites whose needs can be more effectively solved through
additional consolidation.

*The incumbent will bring experience in the following areas:*
- Project management
- Presenting updates to major stakeholders and executive leadership
- data-center capacity analysis
- data-center and co-location cost evaluation
- public cloud cost analysis

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>