Hi ::

We have a requirement of "DBT Data Engineer with SAP at San Diego, CA or
Orange County, CA (Hybrid Position)" for our own company. Please go through
the JD and let me know if you have any suitable candidates.

We need PP number for submission

Need Locals to San Diego, CA or Orange County, CA

Job Title

DBT Data Engineer with SAP

Location

San Diego, CA or Orange County, CA (Hybrid Position) Need Locals

Duration

6+ Months

Job Description:

*       Need lead/strong senior developer with DBT Labs and Python for 6
months of data engineering work on dBT with Snowflake, using SAP Data.
*       Deliverables: Logical, Physical data model for the objects with the
added goal of "potential mapping of SAP HANA BASE Views to New Dimension
Model"

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Phone: +1(614) 739 0208

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us

Website:
<http://jzebw.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt3AwZ4Zwp5ZmRjZwN3AQR0AFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwOD>

http://jzebw.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt3AwZ4Zwp5ZmRjZwN3AQR0AFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwSC

Linkedin:-
<http://jzebw.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt3AwZ4Zwp5ZmRjZwN3AQR0AFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwWB
%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%
3D%3D>
http://jzebw.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt3AwZ4Zwp5ZmRjZwN3AQR0AFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwAN
3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%3
D%3D

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused