Hi,
Greetings from Thinklusive INC !!!
Hope this mail finds you well
Here is Dileep Kumar , Sales Manager at Thinklusive Inc. We have an IT
consultancy based in Texas that provides all IT-related solutions. We are a
team of well-versed experienced full-stack developers who can bring out the
most unique solution to all the IT needs. We do have an in-house team expertise
in

 Bigdata Developer || Hadoop ||Python||AWS|| Azure Data Engineer || Golang
Developer || Java Azure || UI Developer || Java Backend || Front End || Hadoop
|| Apigee Developer || Java Azure || React JS|| Hybris Developer || NetSuite
Developer/ Devops/ Java Kafka|| Power BI...
We are looking to establish our business by collaborating with esteemed
organizations like yours. As much as we have gone through your reputed firm's
website, we look forward to connecting with you to step into great ventures. We
would be glad if we could jump to one meeting to discuss this in a particular
way. Kindly let me know whichever medium is comfortable for you for a
discussion regarding the same.
Hoping to have a great start to working with your excellent team.
TECHNOLOGY
VISA
RE-LOCATION
EXP