I hope you are doing well

Currently, we have an opportunity for a *business analyst **role* with us
for our *direct* *client*. Please find below the job details and job
description for your reference.

Please review the same and send me the best profiles you have

*Role: Business Analyst*

*Location: **Hoboken, Onsite*

*Duration: Long-Term (12+ Months)*

*LinkedIn Mandatory for Submission*

*Job Description*

*Must have highlighted skills*

   - 10+ years experience in Finanical / Asset Mgmt.
   - Preferably, experience in Custody banking
   - Bilingual is preferred ( Japanese speaking )

Regards
Allen Chris
Kindly add my email to your daily distribution list
Emails : alle...@smartsoftus.com
http://www.smartsoftus.com/
[image: image.png]

*Email is the best way to reach me.*