Hi ::

We have a requirement of "Java Backend Developer at San Francisco, CA- Day1
onsite role" for our own company. Please go through the JD and let me know
if you have any suitable candidates.

We need PP number for submission

Need Locals

Need 11+ Experiences

Job Title

Java Backend Developer

Location

San Francisco, CA- Day1 onsite role

Duration

12+ Months

Job Description:

1.      Min 10+ years of experience is needed
2.      java developer with excellent coding and testing practices. Who is
well-versed with CI/CD pipelines ,Node JS, Java, Springboot, Kafka,
Microservices, Azure (optional), AKS (Optional).
3.      Develops, plans and analyses, designs products, and programs
computer software that requires extensive research. Utilizes advance
knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along
with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
4.      Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new
libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing;
etc.)
5.      Analyze and improve application performance
6.      Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
7.      Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork,
and creativity are the key to success
8.      Robust OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
9.      Java, sprint, sprintBoot, Azure, AKV, micro services
10.     java developer with excellent coding and testing practices. Who is
wellversed with CI/CD pipelines ,Java, Springboot, Kafka, Microservices,
Azure (optional), AKS (Optional).

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us

Website:
<http://akjoa.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZwD3AGt1ZwH3AGD2AGp2ZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwOF>

http://akjoa.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZwD3AGt1ZwH3AGD2AGp2ZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwSE

Linkedin:-
<http://akjoa.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZwD3AGt1ZwH3AGD2AGp2ZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwWH
%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%
3D%3D>
http://akjoa.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZwD3AGt1ZwH3AGD2AGp2ZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwAG
3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%3
D%3D

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused