Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *ExaTech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Role: ReactJS Developer*

Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid, Locals only)

Duration: 12+ months

Interview: Video

*Note: Need local ID Proof (DL or Photo ID)*

*Required:*

·         Overall 10+ years of IT experience

·         Must have skills on JSP frontend, EmberJS, API integration
troubleshooting etc. JSP frontend, EmberJS  is must for the role.

·         In-depth knowledge of JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and front-end
languages.

·         Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme,
Redux, and Flux.

·         Experience with user interface design.

·         Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and
Jest.

·         Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing
software.

·         Excellent troubleshooting skills.

·         Good project management skills.

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email: **rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA