Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: SAP-SAP S/4HANA*

*Location: Dallas, TX (onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

SAP S/4HANA Version 1809 or higher experience

Experienced in using Fiori apps to support procurement processes in SAP
S/4HANA

SAP S/4HANA Materials management configuration, testing, business cutover
experience

Experience with SAP S/4HANA Procurement functionality

Basic understanding only of transportation process integration when third
party tools are used

Serve as the SAP MM solution consultant for the custom integration of a
non-SAP Transportation management solution with SAP

Participate in client/project team meetings

Prepare functional specifications

Complete solution configuration changes, when necessary

Support solution build activities including troubleshooting technical unit
testing issues

Provide defect remediation support as part of solution testing

Work collaboratively with offshore development resources

Provide input to the project status report

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>