Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Enterprise Business Analyst 3 [Data Governance]*
*100% Remote*
*Web Cam Interview Only*

*Short Description:*
Under broad supervision, analyzes the enterprise bus./tech. environment and
participates in the operationalization of the enterprise data governance
program (including standards, procedures, processes, technologies,
documentation, training, and more).

*Job Summary:*
Under broad supervision, analyzes the enterprise business/technology
environment and participates in the design, implementation, and maintenance
of the enterprise data governance program (including standards, procedures,
processes, technologies, documentation, knowledge/training, and more).

*Complete Description:*
*Position duties: *
Operationalization of the OneTrust platform modules Data Mapping, Data
Discovery, Data Catalog, Assessments, Enterprise Policy Management; create
Program standards, procedures, and processes; create Program documentation,
training materials, and presentations; other duties.

*Required skills: *
DG practices; OneTrust platform; attention to detail; problem-solving; work
independently, team; flexible to change, comfortable with ambiguity; adapt
communication to varying audiences; build relationships; create
presentations.

*Preferred skills: *
higher education environment/data

*Qualifications:*
(Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or
university AND two years in a related supervisory position)
OR
(Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or
university AND three years of related experience, two years of which in a
related supervisory position)
OR
(two years of experience at the lower-level IT Enterprise Business Analyst
2 or position equivalent).

The selected candidate will be expected to start their engagement no later
than 2 weeks (10 business days) from the client’s selection date. Do you
accept this requirement?

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>