Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Oracle Demantra Techno functional consultant*
*Location: Seattle, WA ( Onsite Preferred or Remote will work) Look for
candidates from PST Zone*
*Type: Contract*

*Job Description and Requirement:*
Should be very strong with respect to Implementation of Demantra.
Should have 2-3 Demantra implementation experience in hand and rich in
Demantra DM, S&OP Modules.
Well versed with the features of Demantra 7.3 onwards and integration with
Oracle ASCP, EBIZ.
Exp in planning modules like ASCP, Demand Planning etc...
Must be strong in Defining ASCP plans and provided solutions in ASCP
Resource should be knowing the EBS - Demantra Integration
Demand Planning and Management / Trade management PTP (Predictive Trade
Planning) / Promotions / Claim Settlements / DSM Deductions and Settlement
Management.
Developed PL/SQL packages, procedures, and functions.
Developed Oracle reports using XML/BI publisher and Oracle Report 10g
Excellent Communication Skills as resource will be directly communicating
with Client
Strong functional experience required in in implementation and support of
Oracle ASCP & Demantra

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>