LOL - Whatever.  They (Microsoft) only finalized the 'gold' code about 8-10 weeks ago and I have already seen many holes already exposed by writers and none fixed by Microsoft.

In addition, you know exactly what I mean:  Never, ever trust a XX.0 release.  Always wait for a service pack, unless you don't value your work.

And don't tell me that MS SQL Server 2000 requires Win XP.  I know better.  It prefers Win 2000 and can even be made to run on NT 4.

As for your 'bumbling fool' comment, I am not going to claim 'PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK!', unlike yourself.  I can take it.

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]