Tuberville goes for it ALL the time.  A lot of those times he fails.

He does give opposing coaches something to think about, that is for sure.
 How many teams run the sweep as a standard play out of their punt
formation?  Opposing teams have to prepare for that stuff.

Long.story.short: I hate it when it fails, but I understand why he does
it so often.  The specific time you were thinking about I was saying
'GO!'.  It was only three inches AU needed, and Duval had just shanked
two punts in a row.

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]