The way I understand it is that Diane Chandler overheard some of Michael Vick's family
or friends saying things like "Chandler needs another concussion so Mike can play..."
Diane did NOT take kindly to that remark and they almost "mixed it up".

Just like at Bama games, we should watch what we say.  You never know if a player's
family or friends are sitting near us.  And the players are.....someone's friend and
family.

Sonja