From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Jason Houston
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 9:26 PM
To: Roll Tide Fan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: [RollTideFan] Crazy question (non-UA)

This may sound crazy, but have any of you heard anything about some medical
resident/student from UAB being expelled because he tried to smuggle a knife
or a gun onto a plane for "his own protection?"

Supposedly he tried to smuggle it on in a peanut jar???

My mom told me this at supper tonight, and I can find nothing about it on
any news archives.  She claims it was in our local paper Monday or Tuesday.

Anyone heard anything along those lines?  Is there a link anywhere to an
article?

Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic goose chase...

RTR!
JRH

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net