From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mike Laborde
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 7:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: [RollTideFan] Link to story

Charlie,

Please go away or just lurk. All you do is stir sh*t and we don't need that.

For anyone who doesn't know Charlie, he is a Gator fan who loves to stir the
post. He never has anything useful to contribute. Set your filters to filter
out Charlie Simpson and Mall Acon. These are both the same turd.

Javvy