I'm not sure who he is, but he's been a regular contributor to TI for a long
time and he's not one of those that just stirs the pot either. The timing is
VERY interesting on this announcement. You never know if this rumor comes
from within our camp or the enemies. Sounds like ole Roy-boy may be behind
this one.

RTR!!
Rick