Sonja - this is your forum.  I do not diss Bama in your own house, I just
keep my mouth shut.  Usually.

As for being here all the time, I left all summer long but had to come
back for football season so I could take notes from noted football critic
Hugh Wolfgang.  As for why I came here originally, I was ASKED to join.
Are you asking me to leave?

As for slamming you on AU-Sports, that is just talking smack.  On the
important issues I have taken up for bammers several times.  No kidding.

BTW Sonja - exactly what have I posted on the Auburn e-mail list that
offends you?

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]