DevO, trust me, you're beating a dead horse. We've explained the situation
to TMFA and HuGe several times throughout the season, but they insist that
AZ's the man and that the team would have been better off IF he had started
instead of TW. The offense is scoring nearly 28 points a game and averaging
over 400 yards a game, but it's ALL TW's fault according to some. Geez!

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick