One of our local sports TV crews did a report from aubieville tonight. The
owner of a t-shirt store in au@wo was interviewed and they do their own
silk-screening and such. The owner said they would have the aubie victory
shirts ready about 30 minutes after the game ends. Really, he said "when
they win", not if. He even has the final score loaded into their computer.
They're predicting an aubie victory of 23-6. Pretty cocky I'd say. Reminded
me of the old adage, never count your chickens before they hatch. Most of
the aubie fans I've talked to feel the same way this store owner does.
They're very confident that the tiggers will whip us bad. I don't believe it
for a second.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Rick