Hugh - There are three months of your comments wanting to hang the coach
out to dry in the archives.  I could have posted thirty links instead of
three in my post last night.

You *HAVE* been saying that Torbush needed firing, and you *HAVE* been
asking for $7 million to buy out Fran's contract.

BTW - I told you last time that 'slander' is oral or spoken.  'Libel' is
in print.  HTH

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]