On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:06:31 -0500 "Mike Laborde"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Why oh why? Don't these dummies ever learn?
>
> http://www.tidesports.com/features/1869topstory.html?section=football

DUI's happen every day across every spectrum of society.

The same question could be asked of *any* of them.  Beard just becomes
noticeable because he is a football player.  Meanwhile Joe Blow pays his
$2k bail and gets out of jail and awaits trial.  Somehow there are no
reporters there covering Mr. Blow's release from jail.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:31:50 -0600 kurt rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

> fwiw, I hope CDF knows better than to convict a man who has not
> been
> proven guilty in a court of law.
>
> kurt

Maybe - but this isn't a claimed case of assault or drug dealing or bank
robbery.  DUI's are typically pretty cut and dry.

When he wrecked the car at 2 AM while intoxicated (whether it holds up in
court or not) wasn't he breaking team rules?

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]