From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] article

In a message dated 11/29/2001 3:54:59 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Coach Fran is going nowhere but to a bowl game after we beat USM
tonight!!@!#@#$#

I took the liberty of emailing the writer of the article and asked about his
sources. This is the text of the reply.

<<<Leslie,

Thanks for reading the site.  I assure you we have sources on this story as
we've worked on tracing the rumor for three weeks.

We'll just have to see what happens.

Nick Athan
VP Publishing
FanStop.com

The sportscasters for ESPN commented on the article during the cast of the
game (the parts we could see during the satellite disturbances) and said
that articles like this one are the ones that give sportscasters a bad name.

RTR,
Leslie