yeah, I had on a raincoat- That was me!!!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/30/01 08:41AM >>>
Well, I'll be day-um! I probably looked right at you. We were actually three
rows further up than we were supposed to be. No one ever tried to claim the
seats so we just stayed put. Now that I think about it, I think I saw you!
You were wearing a raincoat, right?

Slef

----- Original Message -----
From: "Devonna Snuggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Roll Tide Fan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 8:37 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] BTW, Slef

I tried to find you last night but some guys seating in your seat didn't
have a clue who you were... sorry, we did not get to meet...there's always
next year.
RTR.  Devonna

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net