No, AZ would definitely start, but TW would play a couple of series in the
first half and some in the second half as well. My reasoning; as long as TW
is healthy, he deserves to play. Remember, a bowl game is a reward for the
players. TW had a great season and deserves playing time as a reward for his
tremendous gritty efforts all year! He had some great moments throughout the
season.

> Chemistry in my
> opinion can win games that talent alone can't. Let's Bowl BABY!!!!!!!

Playing TW isn't gonna hurt the team's chemistry in my opinion. AZ has made
plays in the last three games, but so did TW in the earlier games in which
he played. The offense was able to move the ball and score with either qb. I
believe the fans make too big a deal about who plays qb on this team.

Not a flame, just stating my opinion. Welcome to the list by the way!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
Rick