I really like this man.

RTR!
Sonja

>From coachfran.com:

Santonio Beard, as you know, sat out the Southern Miss game -- because of his arrest
and charges of DUI and driving with his license suspended during Thanksgiving week in
his hometown Nashville. He now has a plan outlined in which he can earn his way back
into uniform if we get a bowl game.

The plan contains stiff measures that he must fulfill for reinstatement. Some will be
ongoing even after the season ends, including that he has to face a court date in
January. In determining his consequences, we considered that he is a first-time
offender, a good person, and that he was completely contrite and publicly apologetic
about his indiscretions.

One pleasing thing was that when the buses returned from Birmingham after the game,
Santonio was there to greet us. He was not required to, and nobody asked him to. He
was excited about our victory and congratulated his teammates. Everybody appreciated
it and greeted him warmly....