Hey Organ!

Since this has happened numerous times and to benefit all the Organ Moores of the
world, here's todays copmputer lesson.

1. You need to actually reply IN WRITING to an e-mail list.  We can't read your mind,
not that any sane person would want to.

Anyway, I think blobber is on line 1...

RTR!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]