Hey, Soup. I remember you from the old BamaFan listserve. I was a lurker in
those days (yep, there's probably several on here that wish I would be
again). The aubie jokes at the end of your messages were always a highlight.
Just wanted to shout out at you and let you know I appreciated your posts
back then!

btw, the same goes for several of the old BamaFan members. There was one guy
in particular I always appreciated reading and that was Tom Landry. Does
anyone remember Tom and have any idea what happened to him?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!
BOWL BAMA BOWL!!!
Rick