----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'RollTideFan'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 9:03 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Things to think about....

> 1. Does anyone really care if Sosa's bat had cork in it or not?

Yes, I do. I don't like those damn foreigners coming over here
and playing our sport in the first place. The very least they could
do is play by the rules.

> Is this really a problem?

If Pete Rose gambling on baseball is a problem,
then so is Sammy Sosa's corked bat.

BTW - have I ever told y'all that I have a Sammy Sosa
ROOKIE card - in a TEXAS RANGERS UNIFORM?
Probably ain't worth a nickel now. Cheatin' bastard!

> Could the media simply be trying to use this 'news worthy
> event' to bring attention to the sport?

Nah, never. :)

> Would anyone lose sleep if they  canceled baseball altogether?

I don't know if I would lose any sleep, but I really enjoy watching
MLB.

> 2. Does Allbarn really have what it takes to be in the Top 10?

Someone has to be there. Might as well be someone I would love
to see lose every game. Including practice.

> Will they win the SEC?

I damn sure hope not!

> Are there any other contenders out there?

LSU, Florida, and UT come to mind.

> 3. The Feds are cutting taxes and the State of Alabama is raising taxes.
Who
> the hell voted against the lottery????

All them church folks that went to Tunica for the weekend. Of course they're
just going stay in Tunica and visit Graceland. My ASS!

> 4. I bet Martha Stewart has the prettiest cell on the block.

She needs to give Donald Watkins a call. Quickly!

> 5. I bet Martha Stewart hasn't been with a woman.

I'll bet she has thought about it.

> 6. What are we to think if South Florida pulls it out in Birmingham?

Pull WHAT out?

> 7. Before the game, do we show any highlights from games involving coach
> fran? Hell, do we have any highlights left to show?

It wouldn't matter. No one would see it. We're talking about Lesion Field,
remember?