What does this list....have in common with the recent CMT Top 100 Country
Song List??? Answer:  The voters are  young AND stoopid!!  I wont try to defend
everybody on the list...Just Joe Namath.  Its a shame that nobody who only saw
him play pro ball ever saw the real Joey U....by that time his knees were
mush.  But....when he said we re gonna beat Baltimore and went out and did
it....people today dont understand how hard that was...or what a big deal it
was!!!!When Joe and Snake were in the game....I never felt cheated....and felt like we
had a change right to the last tenth of a second....ain t nuthin ever been
over rated about Joe.  Just my opinion.