From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Ladies...

Devonna......do we call the athletic office to get a picture of that hottie
of a coach.....I can't wait until football season!

RTR!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I got my signed picture from CMS yesterday and it is sooooooooooooo HOT!!!!
I recommend it to all!  Sorry guys that Shari does not have a picture!

RTR!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is so fine.com