From: "Mike Laborde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 12:26 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Free Stuff @ The RTF Bama Store! (No shit!)

Pass this on to everyone you know! "Free" doesn't happen very often!
No kidding! $10 free. No additional purchases required!

We need your help today!

So here is the plan. We need you to shop around at the RTF Store and tell us
what you think. We want to know if the site is
easy to use, if our selection is good, if it does anything strange and if it
is fast enough for you. We also want you to
checkout and tell us if the checkout was easy. Plus, if you have any great
ideas of how to make the site better, let us know.

In exchange for your assistance we are going to put $10 into your store
account right away. That means you can use the $10 to
buy products right now.

If you spend more than the $10 we give you, you will be required to pay for
the balance of the sale, and if you spend less
than the $10 (and yes, that does include shipping) it's on us.

There is one condition, you must use the $10 before the end of testing. We
don't have an exact date for when we are ending
our testing. At that time any remaining balance will be removed from your
account and you'll have to wait for our next big
idea to get free stuff from our site.

Can I share this with others?

Sure, why not? This is an open offer for as long as it lasts. You are
welcome to post the info on news groups and send emails
to others about the promotion.

What do I have to do to get started?

Go shopping, that's it. The money will be deposited in your account the
moment you create an account. If you already have an
account, check the balance, it is already there!

How do I create an account?

There are two ways to create an account, the first way is to click the My
Account link at the top of the screen. The second
way is to place items in your basket, click checkout and set it up on the
first page of the checkout process.

Why are you doing this?

Most companies hire beta-testers, not us. The only person that matters to us
is you. So why not get our feedback from you? It
is worth it for us and we think that you and your friends will find it fun.

So what is the catch?

No catch, you just need to use the $10 before we close the promotion.

So can I place a thousand orders for a $4.00 item?

No, one per customer. We will be reviewing the orders that are sent out for
free to ensure that no one is abusing the offer.

Go to the RTF Bama Store NOW!!!!
http://www.footballfanatics.com?partner_id=195

Not just Bama merchandise. There is everything from NASCAR to baseball!

Pass this on to everyone you know! "Free" doesn't happen very often!