--- "Baker, Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm all for exposing people, BUT the U of A (which
> is my main concern here) will not be helped by this
> at all.  We will not get anything back.  Nothing.
> First, we are not a plaintiff here.  Second, Marsh
> and Robins are irrelevant going forward, because
> Marie is no longer in compliance, and Marsh's tenure
> as Faculty Rep is almost up.  So what if Cully is
> exposed.  How does that help UA?  It doesn't.  IMO,
> this will only bring further scrutiny of the U of A.
>  Cottrell nor Ivy Williams cares about the U of A.
> They are out for themselves.  They are simply trying
> to gain public support from Al fans in a PR charade.
>  JMO.
>
> Lee

  The thing that the lawsuit will do, is to show that
a conspiracy did exist to destroy Cottrell, and
Willams, and also to wreck the BAMA football
program....it won't bring back scholarships, or bowl
games, but it will expose all the dirty bastards, and
bitches involved....and hopefully wreck their
careers....as for Robbins and Marsh, Did ya know that
they're both moving upward iun the NCAA????
                                              Jamie

=====
I'm Loud, Lazy, And Unorganized - BUT I'M FUN

http://sbc.yahoo.com