From: "Jamie Watts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 8:52 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] David Sprinkle affadavit...

--- "Baker, Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I'm curious. Why are you glad the lawsuit is going > forward? > > Lee

  Just from listing to Finebaum's interview with
Gallion & co., and from reading the info that's been
put out so far....Personally, I'm glad the lawsuit is
going forward....The NCAA, Culpepper, and few others
will be exposed....Jamie

=====
I'm Loud, Lazy, And Unorganized - BUT I'M FUN

http://sbc.yahoo.com

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List