----- Original Message -----
From: "Ricky McMahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Bama-Fans"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 11:18 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Quit making excuses

> Many of you that visit other boards have probably
seen this SI article,
> but for those that haven't, hold on to your hats, Sly
speaks his mind...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/college/news/2003/07/28/croom_alabama_ap/

> Roll Tide, ANYWAY!
> Rick

"I've been doing this for 17 years in the pros, 27
years altogether. Yeah, I want to see if I can stack up
with head coaches at the college level or the
professional level," Croom said. "That's what it's all
about."

Memo to Sylvester Croom -

The next time your phone rings and the voice on the
other end wants to interview you for a HC position, put
them on hold for about 2 minutes. Get on the other line
and call Jesse Jack-ass-son very quickly. Tell him to
keep his fucking yap shut and stay out of your
business. Then go get your new job.

Yewer Powel,