Whose roster are you clicking on?

From: "Pat Smoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:08 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Deere Sleffie

If you click on Patrick Eades on the roster, the # it
show's is 15.  He's only a freshman, but he is from
Hoover & they did win the state championship.  I didn't
go to any Hoover games last year, but I did the year
before & as I recall, I was pretty impressed with their
kicking game.   Maybe this really is an omen.  If not,
his parents couldn't live too far from me & I can hunt
them down.