You are absolutely right.  I really like Jews....have dated several Jewish
women here in Savannah....and it was sooo shocking to me....the intellectual
disconnect that some of them have...They dont believe the Arabs and some Blacks
really do hate them and want to kill them....The reason I said what I did was
that two lawyers battling the Ten Commandments in Alabama...one has a Jewish
name and the other a Muslim name.  There are many kinds of Jews....I have found
there are religious Jews....secular Jews...who may or may not believe in God
but arent particularly religious...and cultural Jews...pretty much
atheists...who dont know any religion and are Jews because their mamas told them they
were...and they usually know a little yiddish.  I call cultural and secular Jews
the Children of the Golden Calf...and they like po folks will always be with
us.  Believe me.  A world without God...is an awful bleak place.  Think Kilby
Prison on a dreary day in February....Sorry for the Sermon....By the way...there
is no doubt in my mind that God does wear a Crimson jersey......