Just suppose... You're on the quad tomorrow and you meet up with a nice classy lifelong Sooner fan/couple/fambily. You take them on the tour, filling them in, and showing them the sights of all the wonderful traditions of BAMA football. I'm talking about being a good host and showing them where the good bathrooms are and everything! As game time approaches, you shake hands and head to the stadium..

When y'all get there, it turns out they're sitting next to you. Y'all end up having a great time with each others, and BAMA pulls out a win. ..

When the game's over, are ya gonna holler "We just beat the Hell outta you!" ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List