OK.  I like yore quote moe better.

kurt

> From: "Joel Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2003/09/08 Mon PM 01:58:31 EDT
> To: "'RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'"
>       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Re: [RollTideFan] Test Time
Shut up Krut.......it was Campbell.....

>From www.al.com

"Things happen for a reason," said quarterback Jason Campbell, who has been
sacked 13 times in two games this season already. "God probably did this to
humble us. God works in mysterious ways. We were (high on ourselves). He's
probably done some things to humble us, and now that we're humbled and
people are doubting us, we have the opportunity to get back on top."