----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> We'd all like to get six in the red zone, true. But it wasn't that long ago that
BAMA couldn't kick a field
> goal to save their Crimson butts. Now when the field goal unit trots on the field I
feel like there's a good
> chance we're going to put 3 on the board. I think that's a big improvement from
years past.

IAWYP.

 I still awake to nightmares from the xCMD debacle. I have NEVER seen the wheels fall
off a wagon as quickly as the last half or really that whole last season. Every punt,
kickoff, field goal attempt, pass, run from scrimmage, kickoff reception, punt
reception and each play we were on defense was like another fingernail being slowly
torn away. The only season I can ever recall where God was invoked as a reason for bad
things happening, rather than thanked for all His many blessings.

ScR