From: David Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 9:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RollTideFan] Is it just me.......

Or does Friday always go extra slow when you are waiting to leave for a
game ? ;)  Especially when you have about a 9 hour drive ahead of
you.  Just my luck that everyone else in the office asked for vacation time
today, so I'm stuck here until 5.  After that I drive to Memphis and then
the rest of the way to Tuscaloosa tomorrow morning.  Anyone got a handle on
how long it is from Memphis to Tuscaloosa ?

I am starting to get jacked up already.....:)

One of my favorite things about going to Alabama is when the first few bars
of Sweet Home Alabama hit...86,000 people give it a good ole rebel yell and
stand up to sing....bone chilling......:)  (I love that song...I just have
to change the words when we play ya'll)  :)

GO HOGS!

Hoggfather