Thanks, and I bet you could hear the "sqealing" in B'ham!

Good luck.

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: David Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 9:52 AM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] D33R HOGFATHER

We probably brought 5,000 fans.  That's about normal.  I thought it would
be bigger, but it was still about normal.  It's just that Bama split us up
and put part of us in the lower deck and part of us in the upper deck.  I
think that's what made it look like less.

We were still quite loud though. :)

Hoggfather