A woman was at the checkout counter at the Supermarket and she noticed
that the guy bagging her groceries was quite a "hunk".... She wanted to
make a "move" but was pressed for time. He loaded the groceries in the
cart and as they walked toward the parking lot she decided to cut to the
chase and said - I have an *Itchy-Pussy* .... He replied, Lady, these
"Foreign Cars" all look alike to me - just point it out when we get to
it !!!

Roll-MightyTide-Roll .... BAMA 24 - utk 20

Cheers -VO-
http://community.webtv.net/TIDE1/Halloween