damn!
good point.

Devan Orange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry for not responding quicker, I have been sick for the past few days....
Here is why I think we are a young team this year..

Start at the most important position QB...we have a Soph. which didn't get
the playing time he should have last year as a Fr.
RB is fine, but we started a Soph. at FB also in Greg McClain. Then behind
him is Fr. Tim Castille.
WRs are good and senior-laden, but our starting Center is also a Soph.

Move to the defensive side and we see our line is OK to start, but after the
starters nobody else has any experience...and we all see what happens when
we try to play our DL all game long..... :-(
Garth is starting and is a Fr. and Tatum (Fr.) is playing now also.
Roach is a Soph. and starting MLB.
DeMeco Ryans started at LB and is a Soph. also.
Wortham is gone. Daniels is gone.
Our best corner is a Soph. (Charlie Peprah)
Roman Harper (supposed to have been a strong point) is also a Soph.

What else you want?
The guys that we do have which are Jr. & Sr. don't have alot of playing time
due to Fran playing the starters in such heavy doses and so you could make a
case for some of them being young.

That is all....
DevO