OMG!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tim ammons
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 7:41 AM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Let Me Say This Now...

"..did u bother to ask Mr.Williams what lost the
game?I'm sure he would be glad to explain to you that
it was the linemen sittin on their asses at key
moments ..."
Read the whole post you fuckin colorblind barner(thats
crimson your wearin btw not orange and blue)not just
the part you want to use to throw your cyberdick
around you big talkin chuckenshit bastard.I was sayin
HE probably feels that way based on his actions that I witnessed in the last series of
the game.Coachin my ass - fuck you, it
took a lot of thought and consideration to come up with that one didnt it? And yes
motherfucker you DO seem to think you can
do a better job. And from what I hear about ur lil ass-love buddy Hugh, He was hardly
a "die-hard" Bama Fan. Kinda like you.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!