WORD!

From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 9:18 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] think about this

Would you want to be a senior this year?  My heart aches for those guys.
I really hate it for them.  They deserve better.  They have been through
a lot of controversy in their career at Alabama.  Could any of us handle
it with class like they have?  I hope that they all at least get a
degree and have a productive future.

I am going to give Coach Shula two more years to get the ship righted.
I have made up my mind to give him my meager, unconditional support
until then.  I know it will be hard for me to keep my mouth shut and not
be overly critical......Heck, I will bitch from time to time, but I
won't call for his head on a platter.  I might call for Rader's and
Kine's heads (especially Kines), but not Coach Shula.  I have faith in
him.  Period.

I love Bama!
Joe
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

--------