Actually, I was just advising her of the error of her ways, namely taking my
smokey-on-a-rope.  You do not EVER take my noosed-up mascot and run across the street
with it!  NEVER!  You have to admit that I did stay calm and composed while addressing
her.  If I am not mistaken, it was Javvy's fault anyway.

I did make an interesting observation Saturday...you can fit about 45 acorns in JoBu's
mouth while he is sleeping before he wakes up!  We'll try for a new record of 50 next
game!

ROLL TIDE!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]&19?just.damn.com