Yeah I do believe it was you and Krut raising hell
after the game calling for coaches' headson platters.
My aren't we full of ourselves?
Here's a little perspective you unobservant asshole:
Several things lost that game,
Of these,
Bad descisions by the coaching staff?YES.
Poor blocking on some key plays?YES.
Not one but TWO missed field goals?YES.
Poor tackling that lead to big plays?YES.
Poor pass coverage?YES.
Going from a 4-5 man pass rush that worked well the
whole second half to a "drop back and let em have all
but the last 5 yards"Defense(If you wanna call THAT
defense)in OT?HELL YES.
Having an injured and less mobile starting QB who HAD
TO BURY HIS GRANDFATHER THE NEXT DAY?YES.
Lack of depth resulting in excess fatigue for our
men?YES.(hey you can blame the NCAA or
Franchiasshole's recruiting for this one or both.)
The fact that we're injury ridden and have no one to
step up and really play 1st string BAMA level
football?YES.(blame GOD)
And I'm sure that there's more that I have missed.
But you wanna blame the COACHES ALONE?
Try NOT being totally shit-faced drunk the next time
you watch a game and maybe you'll see more than the
opening kickoff and the final score.