Devonna:
While I have no doubt what you were told, this whole thing reeks of bullshit.  When we
fired XCMD, all of the "insiders" had the short list of candidates.  They were wrong.
When anything goes wrong with the team, we have the "insiders" who go out into a group
of people and start spewing confidential, "inside" information.  They are all wrong
(hi tider-insiders!)

What I have learned in the past is that the people with true, "inside" information
don't talk about it.  That's how they stay on the inside.

No offense Devonna, but I think your very reliable source is full of horse shit.

If he or she has any problem with my comments, have them call me.  I'm in the book.

ROLL TIDE!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]