From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Joel Perry
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:06 AM
To: 'RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] After Britt injury, Smiley eyes NFL

Lemme git this skraight....

Its OK for a playa to sign a commitment to play ball for four years and, at
the end of the third year 'turn loose of the rope' and run for bigger money.

But we all have a shiite-fit when ex-Coach Fran does the exact same thing?

To me, these are the exact same situations. Neither have enough class to
stick with their commitment (provided JS does bolt).